Sunday, April 21, 2013

MINTILICIOUS

I don't know about you guys, but I hate the look of my nails without any polish. But I also get really impatient and don't really like waiting for my nails to dry. Dilemma ! Lately I have been loving light blue ish green colours on my fingernails because I think that they just look very lovely. 





The first nail polish is the Rimmel London 60 Seconds nail polish in Mintilicious. The colour of this one is really pretty and fun. This polish dries so quickly that by the time I am done painting both hands, the polish is dry and ready for another coat to be applied. 

The second nail polish isn't a mint color but I absolutely adore it. It is the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color in Blue-Away. Now normally I wouldn't wear blue nail polish , I don't really like dark colours on my fingernails, but this shade of blue is so light that I had to try it out. Turns out I love it ! This is one now of my favourite shades to wear , so do venture out and try different colours you normally might not. You could end up finding your go-to shade ! 

The last nail polish is the Revlon nail polish in number 85, Minted. Now this one isn't a fast dry polish but I do find that it dries a bit quicker than most nail polishes, so that was a bonus. I really like this colour because it looks very chic and is very mint in pigment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment