Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Bath & Body Works Candles


Hello ! In everyone's room they seem to have that one item of decor always present. My one friend likes to put posters all over her walls, while another friend likes to put her latest heel purchase on display. Mine ? Candles. I. Love. Candles. Every time I go into Bath & Body Works, or even walk by a store relatively similar, I cannot help but go in. Every thing in the store smells so delicious. The last time I went in I picked up three different candles. They all have three wicks to them, but the smells vary so I have a candle for every mood I am in. 


The first candle is by Slatkin & Co. and is called Raspberry Sun Tea. I was drawn to this one because it smells exactly like it's name and reminded me of when I was younger and my sister and I would have lemonade stands in the sunshine. This scent really brightens your mood and is perfect to light in in the morning because it has an energizing aroma to it.




  The second candle is the candle that is almost all used up. This one is called Oceanside from the Bath & Body Works collection. Now I bought this one near the end of summer right before school, so I believe that I may have been experiencing summertime withdrawal... This smell is very fresh and light, this being the reason why it is the most used. 




The last, but most certainly not least ! , is the Lavender Vanilla candle from the White Barn collection. The scent is so calming and relaxing so it would be perfect while reading before bed. Lavender is used for relaxation and my doctor had recommended using lavender essential oil before bed to help me sleep, and I am here to tell you it does help ! So any of you with sleeping problems should pick up some lavender and you will not be disappointed with the results. 



xo


No comments:

Post a Comment