Friday, May 3, 2013

April Favourites - Beauty Edition

I cannot believe that it is already May ! Where has the time gone ? In less than two months I will be done school, and will be able to focus more on the things I love, such as this blog ! April was a very tough month for me as I had many exams and tests all planned within the same month, isn't it great when this happens? NO. But I did have help from these next five beauty items. So in case you have a lot of school, exams or stressful events coming up in the future, you might want to use one of these beauty products. They got me through it !

The first one is Purity Made Simple by Philosophy. I had been using this cleanser before this month, but I just want to emphasize how great is is. There is a slight scent too it, but nothing over powerful. It leaves your skin so smooth that afterwards you want to just touch your face.. but don't as this could cause more blemishes hehe. It has been a huge help in keeping my complexion clear and smooth.


The second beauty item is also a facial product, and is called Facial Clay Mask by Freeman. I picked up the Avocado & Oatmeal version and I absolutely love it. When rinsing the mask off I could feel it cleansing my pores and my face felt so fresh afterwards. Another bonus to this item is that it is very inexpensive, so it's perfect for any of you who already spend to much money on beauty items. (Guilty.)


Now moving onto makeup. This foundation I have had for quite some time and always re-purchase it. It is the Revlon ColorStay foundation for Combination/Oily skin. Having such fair skin can be a challenge when shopping for foundations as they tend to appear very orange, even in the lightest shade. But this one does not show up orange ! I got it in the lightest shade, 110 Ivory. The coverage of this is very full but feels quite light when applying.


The fourth item is an item that I picked up not too long ago, but you would not be able to tell by looking at it. It is the L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Serum in Freshly Rose, or S106. This colour is a medium shade of pink, so it makes it for a very natural wear which I though would be perfect for the summertime. It also is very moisturizing so it doesn't chalk up on my lips.


Last but not least is an eyeliner trio by Physicians Formula. The full name is Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio in Nude Eyes. These eyeliners apply very smoothly and have a pigmented finish. I also like how you can play it up with more black, or tone it down with the neutrals.


So there it is , my first Monthly Favourites post! I hope you enjoyed it and if you think that I should continue to make monthly favourites please leave a comment down below.
Xo.

4 comments:

  1. Really want to try Revlon Colourstay! Those eyeliners look fab too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly reccomend it ! They also have it for dry skin as well :)

      Delete
  2. I use the Avocado and Oatmeal mask too! I love all your favorites!

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete