Monday, April 22, 2013

Mini Forever 21 Haul !

So I did a bit of online shopping at Forever 21 and I thought that I would share with you ! The shipping was un-believably fast. I placed the order on Thursday the 18th and it arrived Today ! ( Monday the 22nd.) So that was a super nice thing to come home to. Anyways, the shirts are all very loose and light which I think will be perfect when it starts heating up. Since these are baggier I feel that they will also be very versatile. I could pair them with high waisted bottoms, tuck them in, or simply let them hang loose. The shirt on the left is a light pink with black polka dots. The shirt in the middle is a bit thicker in material, but is so soft. This one has black sleeves and black around the neck, with contrasts well with the grey. The shirt on the left is very fun, and has navy sea shells all over. I also ordered a pair of Hello Kitty sock slippers... Yeah.. 




( Look how cute these are ! Who could possibly resist them? )

No comments:

Post a Comment