Monday, May 6, 2013

Calgon Luminous Bath Pearls


The other day I picked up some items for the bath, as you may know how much I love baths. I found these Luminous Bath Pearls by Calgon which I had never seen before so I decided to pick them up sheerly for the prettiness of them. Now I believe that the ideal purpose of this product is for the appearance of younger looking skin, but there is never any harm in having moisturized skin. The pearls contain three main ingredients , pearl powder, collagen and vitamin E. This is called "Vita-Pearl Technology."  As well as these benefits the pearls have such a delicate smell to them, and this lingers after the bath. Pour a handful into running water and the pearls will disintegrate and leave you with a fresh smell and soft glow. I picked these up at Shoppers Drug Mart, so I believe that they shouldn't be too hard to find! 




No comments:

Post a Comment